Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Moved

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee We have finally moved into our new house - hence my blogging absence.
Goodbye old house - you served us well and we had some great times......






I am now obsessed with Bunnings and the local hardware store. I am now googling strange garden sites and random questions like "how to look after a passsionfruit vine?"

The move was not a smooth one. Settlement got screwed up and we spent the night on my Mum's floor. But I have blocked it out. Because now we are in!
My very first letter to my new address was from a fellow blogger,CAROLINE . She sent me a small prize apparently for scoring a big fat zero on her CLASSIC quiz. Atleast somepeople appreciate me being culturally bankrupt. Does knowing all the words to most of Kylie's songs count????? Anyhoo my prize was some super cute custom made badges - thank you thankyou thank you. It was such a great surprise and kept the smile planted on my face allllllllllllll day.




Sadly I don't have any really exciting pictures to post as my camera battery recharger ( was that proper English Jane??)was lost in the move so I guess I needn't go on about all the great arts and crafts I have been whipping up because I have nothing to show. Ha Ha Ha - We all know Im not just culturally challenged.

Must get back to browsing at all home/renovation/furniture/interior design sites now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice place - you know where we'll be hanging out now! oh and when will the garage/guest house be ready?

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the move. I look forward to an invitation to check out the pad!!!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

How exciting a new house, I bet the girls love it. Were you a little bit sad leaving your old place? I cried when we left our St kilda place when I closed the door to Pia's room. I knew we had to go but it was still sad.
Enjoy your new house and backyard!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

w00t !!

Fab news.
I was driving around your new area yesterday, haning out the passenger side window and taking pics of driveways we were told to take a look at.

I felt like such a stalker, if anyone happened to look out their front window at me :(

So welcome to the weird & wacky 'things you do for houses' club ;)

9:52 PM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Congrats on the move and good luck with all the unpacking and rearranging! Glad you liked the badges!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home