Sunday, March 25, 2007

Birthday Booty



Ladies Lunches' always work for me.I seem to have created ( unintentionally) a tradition for my birthday.A group of girlfriends and myself go out for lunch.Generally a long lunch. Keep the night free because you maybe at lunch. This year was no different. Champagne glasses clinking, fat-filled desserts eaten and cool birthday booty recieved!!!

I recieved some fab mags to keep me occupied for hours and some yummy chocs that didnt even make the pics. Fancy Dr.C knitted me the bbbeeessssstt beanie. No more last minute scurrying around the Port Fairy Market at Easter muttering "Geez its cold I can't believe I didn't bring a beanie" and being forced to buy an itchy acrylic beanie that has been knitted by the local bowling club ladies. (yes,they do a great job).





Dr.C really needs to get a blog so she can show off her self taught talents! I also scored this funky necklace that was purchased by my sister from local jewellery extraordinaire Lara.



Hoping to milk it for all its worth until the end of Tuesday....You only get to be a birthday princess once a year, right?????

4 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

hi jo, happy birthday!! I sweated big time in the months between buying our house and moving in. Im soooo glad we did it though! Violet looks so cute in her athletics outfit. And that's the main thing right!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good score - and happy to be able to share in the champagne and dessert fest. no food diary in sight!!

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like the beanie Jo. It was a really nice 'civilised' afternoon. It was amazing i had two grown up events in one day. There won't be any blogging by this crafter, I struggle to post everything on flickr let alone try and be witty and interesting online!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!
CB

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home