Monday, March 26, 2007

Mummy loves me

Well I may not walk.
My physiotherapist may have given up on me. ( bitch)
I may wear all the bottoms out of my pants.
I may be the fastest bottom shuffler around the traps.
I may not want to stand
I do enjoy eating anything I can get my hands on (including my dogs food)
People always like to stress my Mum out by constantly asking how old I am and why aren't I walking yet. yada yada .yada.
I see Elmo and the teletubbies and I laugh like you have told me the funniest joke ever.
I am totally obsessed with my dad. And pulling hair.
My sister is my idol.(scary I know)
I pretend to talk on the phone.All the time.
I have mastered the art of fake crying. It works for me.



I always have this crazy cheeky smile on my face.
I am so happy.
Mummy loves me.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot the line "and sammy is my favourite person"!!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Cute!

7:35 AM  
Blogger LBA said...

Sounds like she's developing other skills first ( my son went the physical, forgoing speech etc ).

And when bum-shuffling works so well ( and is so good for the glutes ! ), why change ?

Smart girl ;)

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And gee I wonder why she wants to talk on the phone all the time....and Id be nipping that 'idolising sister' business in the bud - I can forsee alot of the 'marcia, marcia, marcia' 's going on pretty soon.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

How old are you and why aren't you walking yet? Oh, sorry.

Of course your Mummy loves you. Look how cute you are.

I think bottom shuffling is adorable. I'm always astonished by how fast they go.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Jorth said...

And she is a helluva cutie!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Corrie said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Stjernesol said...

so sweet :)

beautiful words and picture :)

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you ALSO forgot to mention that 'I've got the best boyfriend in the world called Jeremy and he doesn't care whether I walk, crawl or bum shuffle'.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Em said...

She reminds me of my 18 month old -- so very, very cute! BTW, my niece bum shuffled until she was 17 months and then got up and walked... and my middle one crawled until she was 17 months and then got up and walked... so it will happen one day!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home