Saturday, February 17, 2007

Things that make you go mmmmm??????

There have been a few things that have happened this week that have had some measurable importance to mention in this blog. Some great - we sold our house!! Yippee!!! Two weeks before Auction - Oh so pleased!

Some not so great - Some blind-sighted driver in an effing fwd backed into me because they didnt see me - No Shit sherlock they were probably to busy thinking " Aren't I the coolest person because I drive a fwd and I own the road..."

Some things that make me fume...

Enjoy some Mother Guilt Everyone - if you haven't had your serve today , please , read THIS

Well that made my day because now my bottle fed children won't only be asthmatic, obese, and have a much poorer immune system compared to their breast fed counter parts but they will also have a life of struggling to get better exam results and oh-my-lord who knows what kind of job prospects they will have??????
This makes me so angry I want to sssccccrrreeeeeeeaaaaammmmmmmmm

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a load of crap I say!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Cherry Rockette said...

there are so many other factors involved. also, how you feed your child is your own choice. if your decision is different to another's it doesn't make it wrong. trust yourself. plus, it's the herald sun. it's only tabloid journalism anyway.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Maybe mine can hang with yours in the dole queue!
Complete load of crap I say.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Congrats on the house sale! I hope the hunt for a new place goes well too.

I really can't see your kids being unpopular losers. Or how breast/bottle feeding could possibly affect this.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah, well i was bottle fed and although i didnt have the popularity gene, i sure loved academics :) i get sick of reading all the controversy of bottle vs. breast.... organic vs non... vegetarian vs. meat.... its all preference (well most of it)...

as my dad always says, we do our best then we rest :)

CONGRATS ON SELLING THE HOUSE!!!!!!

3:12 AM  
Blogger LBA said...

oh cool !

I sold 2w prior to auction too - a bonus is living like a slob from then thereon ( ha ha ! ;).

Are you on realestate.com.au ?
I love that site, am always having a sticky. Where are you going to move to, what are you looking for .... oOooOoOoooohhhh, the possibilities, the excitement...

Good luck ! ;)

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids will be super fine (and this from someone who b/f her kids). In the scheme of things, and with a dynamic mum like you, your kids will be stupendous!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home