Sunday, April 08, 2007

She's Here....

Well it has happened! My sister, aka Auntie Cookie - has had her baby.
Beautiful gorgeous and scrumptious Sadie Neave entered the world at 7.47am on Saturday Morning. Gosh I didn't even have time to get myself properly organised as I was in Geelong when I got the phonecall at 2.30am. Nothing like hooning down the freeway after having two hours sleep, schulling a v energy drink.( eeuuw gross by the way)to greet my contracting but calm sister.

Fast forward to 7.47am - "its a girl" - a great loud "woohoo" and Sadie starts sucking at anything for dear life. Too cute. Go the sisterhood!!

Even if your sister Lola called you are monkey I think you are the most beautiful little baby ever. It was such an amazing (super cliche) fabulous and memorable moment seeing my neice born. Her Mum did such an amazing job - truly inspirational.
Congratulations Shan, Steven and Lola - enjoy your totally delicious addition to your family.

And, Miss Sadie Neave - I cannot wait to spoil you rotten!!!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful is that, wow. Isn't the birth process the most amazing thing. I saw my grand-daughter born.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Congratulations to you all - Sadie is such a gorgeous name.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Congratulations to you all - Sadie is such a gorgeous name.

2:31 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

Oh, I was thinking of her ... I knew things were cooking !!

How exciting !!

Congrats to all !

8:30 PM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Congrats. I was very excited to hear about it as I lay sunning myself on the beach! You are a good sister for doing the birth thing. The only thing that could drag me into a birthing suite would be a small head forcing its way out of my cervix!

Happy Easter, Aunty Jo.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Sidsel_._ said...

what wonderful news - congrats to you all - sisterhood rules!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Congratulations aunty!!! She's divine. What is with your family and girls??? It is unbeleivable.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Oy Teacup! Email me your address. You've won a prize ! Yay you.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home