Friday, April 27, 2007

Avon Calling

You know that you have moved to the burbs when

1. You recieve an Avon catalogue in the mail and realise you have your own personal Avon Lady

2. You recieve a Chocolate cake from the neighbour across the road welcoming you to the street.

OOhhh (sigh) life is good.

Here are some things I have made for the upcoming Mothers Day stall at my daughters school. Remember those????? Hope my 50cents scores me something good!






Some new butterfly cards ready for one of my customers.



Poor miserable Man of the house is sick and bed-ridden - get well soon Willy - see you do get a mention in my blog??!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

So glad it is all working out and you are enjoying your new house!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

You really know you've made it when you get one of those catalogues left on your front door step that sells all that useless miscellaneous crap. Now that's livin' in the burbs!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Those butterfly cards are so beautiful Jo. You are very clever.

You know those Mother's Day Stalls at schools? Last year I forgot to send the little Preppie Climber off with money for the stall, but coincidentally I'd given him $2 to buy his first ever treat at the canteen. And he spent the money on me rather than on him. What a guy.

8:03 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

HEY ! I live in your area, i've never gotten a welcome !!

I een emailled AVON to see if they had someone in the area ( I love an Avon booklet, regardless ), and they said i could correspond via the internet - screw that - I want a LAY-DEE ! Arseholes.

But don't get TOO close to your neighbours. Remember the rule about fences and all that...

10:08 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

Actually, reading over what I wrote - no wonder nobody welcomes me/likes me.

I think I need to make friends with karma.

And his arsehole cousin.

:)

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your new cards are beautiful Joanne I am sure they will sell super fast at the stall!!!!! thank you for your kind comments you left for me, it is very much appreciated :)

9:06 AM  
Blogger 62cherry said...

love the heart cards. well done on the new house! I've added you to my side bar (wowza huh!) :)

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home