Wednesday, October 04, 2006

No news is good news

As I am getting over the fact that my laptop has died and I feel like I have lost my right arm - I do realise I have bigger things to worry about.Today my beautiful girl is going in for a very important appointment . Saffron Mae is seeing a neurologist because of her slight lack of entusiasm to move her sweet little butt!!!!! Saf doesn't crawl or look like she may even remotely crawl and h-a-t-e-s being on her tum - no big deal I hear you say - well she is nearly twelve months and missing out on her reaching some milestones has been a little stressful and sad.However, no news is good news so that is what we are going to be hoping for!!!! Fingers and toes crossed and the throw in the odd prayer. Apart from that - which has consumed my thoughts quite a bit lately - life is A-ok. Except for the part where my laptop died and I am borrowing my sisters so hence no pics for a while AND I have been soooo busy with new cards and applique extravaganzas to show.OOOhhhh welllllll never mind. hope to be back soon with pics and good news.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stomper Girl said...

My fingers crossed for you too! Bloody kids, they're such a worry...

2:13 PM  
Blogger Mrs Smith said...

all our love to you guys. hoping for no news. Bloody kids is right. they love to keep you on your toes don't they??!!

i am sure the beautiful Saffy will be aok- they love to take their own sweet time.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Fretting said...

My almost 12 month old only started crawling a week ago, so I understand the stress. Even now, she's very unenthusiastic about the whole moving thing. Hope it goes well.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louis vuitton outlet
gucci outlet
coach outlet online
nhl jerseys
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
chanel bags
cheap uggs
nike outlet
louis vuitton outlet
201612.3wengdongdong

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home