Sunday, September 17, 2006

Craft Scmaft



So who said I wasn't crafty???? Where have I been hiding such talent I hear you ask...
One of these tops are for my youngest daughter Saffy so it really doesn't matter what people think of my sewing skills. However, the B applique top was for a boy in oldest daughters Kinder class , thus meaning I will have to show my face and stand tall to any critics. Ofcourse, I am hoping there isn't any!

I went to very lovely first birthday party this weekend that was filled with glorious food and great company. The Father of the gorgeous one-year-old gave a heart felt speech that acknowledge the child and the Mother. Well, highfive to you Janey and well done Anthony because we all know how exciting it is to celebrate a one-year-olds birthday. However,this was a great milestone for the mother also - because this was a year that was filled with personal struggle on many levels. The life change of career,coupledom and becoming a family isn't always as rosey as we would all hope it to be. Infact, sometimes the joy of it all seems to have gone a lloonnnggg holiday and you wonder if it is ever going to come back. Well in this case it did and I am so glad we were allowed to be a part of it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work, what a good B....mmmhhhmmmm.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is such a lovely blog my dear friend. thankyou.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you did good girl!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Mrs Smith said...

bloody gorgeous Joey. You are quite the crafter.

Nice call re the first birthday too. well done dad who acknowledges mother and bubba and all the crazy change of the first year of parenthood.
He must be quite the catch.

7:07 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

love these ideas for t-shirts, especially the elephant one. it looks really cute. I have been wanting to customise some tees fo my kiddies, these are pretty inspiring!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home