Tuesday, September 26, 2006

School Holiday Delight

Well I am totally knackered! Not sure how politically correct that term is, but that is exactly how I feel. Today I went to the The Show.
Every childs dream and every parents nightmare!
The crowds ,the money sucking machines that seem to be around every corner.The navigation skills that are required to get around and then the showbag negotiation! I had to admit that the train ride was nearly as exciting for my daughter as the show itself - except no nursery animals to pat and no jumping castle. Violet was also most impressed because we were accompanied by her partner in crime and her partner in crime's Mum. Ice cream was eaten,sugary drinks drunk and the same crappy showbag chosen - again. Oh well, another year of the show gone and can hardly wait til the September School holidays come round again next year so we can go again.Really.Truly.Honestly.






Ok so even if Mum is a little weary if that isn't a little girl having fun I don't know what is!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Oooh, we are going on Thursday, and I don't know how we'll go... Apparently you should look up the website and pick out your showbags on-line to avoid queues. Steve can definitely do the rides, I know I'd be petrified and vomiting! Well, I might take Cherub on the Merry-go-Round, we'll see. Love the photos - your gorgeous girl looks like she had the best day!! Aren't you the good Mum.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

PS What is that blurry animal she's holding??

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos! and I've got a similar question: what is that hairy beast she's wrestling with??

10:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we are such crazy mothers, because I can't wait to go a blow money on such crap again next year!! - partner in loving crap

8:06 PM  
Blogger Jorth said...

Better you than me, I've been scarred by too many country shows!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home