Saturday, September 02, 2006

Are you ready for this Jelly??

Since childhood I have had secret fantasies of being on Video Hits. Although back then it may have been repeat shows of Countdown..... or Sounds... ( geez remember that!!) I never wanted to take the limelight just a backup dancer would have done me fine. However,considering the only reason I got into the school Rock Esteidford was because my friends choreographed it I think that can give you an idea of my dancing skills!
However, I am hot again!!
Lights are off.
Disco ball on.
Music pumping.
GGGooooo Body Jam. It is soooo much fun. So , what is the big deal that I was the oldest female there.( By atleast eight years!) Did it really matter that I wasn't sporting combat pants and a crop top? My Abs haven't come back from holiday yet - hence no crop top. Did it really matter that I occasionally turned the wrong way and used the wrong foot??? I think not!
There were words like " pump it" "stomp it" "shimmy" and "pulse". OOOOOOOOooohhh it was exciting. It was exhausting - but in a good,just had a workout kind-of-way. Working up a sweat has never been so much fun!
So, look out Beyonce, I am Back!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Caroline said...

And how cool is the new release?! ... spewin' I'll be missing my session this arvo to go to a 3-year-olds birthday party instead. Woohoo.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous samantha said...

okay I just can't imagine myself doing anything that requires me to pulse!! then you would really see the jelly!!

8:28 AM  
Anonymous shannon said...

Can you stop pretending you arnt a professional robot dancer?? if you get paid your professional. And you got paid - 20c remember?

10:57 AM  
Anonymous shannon said...

Can you stop pretending you arnt a professional robot dancer?? if you get paid youre professional. And you got paid - 20c remember?

10:57 AM  
Anonymous shannon said...

Can you stop pretending you arnt a professional robot dancer?? if you get paid youre professional. And you got paid - 20c remember?

10:57 AM  
Anonymous shannon said...

Can you stop pretending you arnt a professional robot dancer?? if you get paid youre professional. And you got paid - 20c remember?

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Jane said...

I was always desperate to be on Young Talent Time....reckoned I could sing WAY better than Dannii or Bevan! Oh, and do they do the grapevine at Body Jam????

11:53 AM  
Blogger AnastasiaC said...

i was a huge Young Talent time fan...I wanted to be on that show so badly!!
and yes I remember Countdown but not Sounds (was the host Danny something??)
sounds like a good workout!

3:17 PM  
Blogger jorth said...

That sounds like funfunfun!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anthony Luther said...

i was a huge Young Talent time fan...I wanted to be on that show so badly!! and yes I remember Countdown but not Sounds (was the host Danny something??) sounds like a good workout!

12:11 PM  
Blogger dong dong23 said...

adidas outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ugg canada
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
ugg boots
ugg outlet online
louboutin shoes
201612.3wengdongdong

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home