Saturday, September 02, 2006

Are you ready for this Jelly??

Since childhood I have had secret fantasies of being on Video Hits. Although back then it may have been repeat shows of Countdown..... or Sounds... ( geez remember that!!) I never wanted to take the limelight just a backup dancer would have done me fine. However,considering the only reason I got into the school Rock Esteidford was because my friends choreographed it I think that can give you an idea of my dancing skills!
However, I am hot again!!
Lights are off.
Disco ball on.
Music pumping.
GGGooooo Body Jam. It is soooo much fun. So , what is the big deal that I was the oldest female there.( By atleast eight years!) Did it really matter that I wasn't sporting combat pants and a crop top? My Abs haven't come back from holiday yet - hence no crop top. Did it really matter that I occasionally turned the wrong way and used the wrong foot??? I think not!
There were words like " pump it" "stomp it" "shimmy" and "pulse". OOOOOOOOooohhh it was exciting. It was exhausting - but in a good,just had a workout kind-of-way. Working up a sweat has never been so much fun!
So, look out Beyonce, I am Back!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And how cool is the new release?! ... spewin' I'll be missing my session this arvo to go to a 3-year-olds birthday party instead. Woohoo.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay I just can't imagine myself doing anything that requires me to pulse!! then you would really see the jelly!!

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you stop pretending you arnt a professional robot dancer?? if you get paid your professional. And you got paid - 20c remember?

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you stop pretending you arnt a professional robot dancer?? if you get paid youre professional. And you got paid - 20c remember?

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you stop pretending you arnt a professional robot dancer?? if you get paid youre professional. And you got paid - 20c remember?

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you stop pretending you arnt a professional robot dancer?? if you get paid youre professional. And you got paid - 20c remember?

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was always desperate to be on Young Talent Time....reckoned I could sing WAY better than Dannii or Bevan! Oh, and do they do the grapevine at Body Jam????

11:53 AM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

i was a huge Young Talent time fan...I wanted to be on that show so badly!!
and yes I remember Countdown but not Sounds (was the host Danny something??)
sounds like a good workout!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Jorth said...

That sounds like funfunfun!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anthony Luther said...

i was a huge Young Talent time fan...I wanted to be on that show so badly!! and yes I remember Countdown but not Sounds (was the host Danny something??) sounds like a good workout!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home