Friday, September 08, 2006

Baby Steps

I have begun to roll the ball. The ball being the one that rolls toward selling your house and purchasing another.It should be called the stress ball.Trust me I have bigger things to be stressed about at the moment however we shall be focusing on this stress at the moment.
My first step was to try and find an agent and see what they had to say ........ Loooorrrddddyyyy is it a competition to be my best friend?? So who do I choose? the woman who became so enthralled in my cards that I thought she may open a store just to solely sell them or the woman who came to my house with two lunch boxes packed with promotional toys for my girls? ( with their names on them??!!)
NEWS FLASH
I don't need a new best friend - quite satisfied with my current one - but thanks anyway.
I just want you to love my place and want to sell it for the best posibble price.
Anyhoo some big decisions to be made............

Here is my first attempt to share my work in progress.


It doesn't quite look as wonderfully creative as others but the world of card making isn't particularly glamorous nor do I carefully place my work to be photographed.I am afraid I have a rather slap-bang approach.





Here are some photos of some more Japanese Yuzen paper I am using at the moment.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I be your best friend??? can I, can I, can I???? absolutely LOVE the paper with the little fans on it.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Mrs Smith said...

Good luck with selling the house Jo. Your place is great, I am sure you won't have any trouble finding a buyer. I can't wait to find out where you are going to move to.

Glad to hear your card empire is growing. You Lamden girls are quite the entrepreneurs.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, i wanna post everywhere here!!! your vintage wallpaper is DREAMY DREAMY DREAMY!!!!

but also the last photo on this post? oh myyyyyy!!! dreamy!!! i have a small piece of the turquoise fan one and am always afraid to really use it- too precious!!!

from one paper lover to another!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home