Monday, October 23, 2006

Bizzzeee Bizzzee

Although I like to think of myself as kind-of organised (have nearly done my kiddy christmas shopping ) I have to say my organisational skills have let me down of late as I am struggling to get my cards in order.Don't get me wrong,it is great to have some stores to supply but I did forget that They would be wanting christmas stock fairly soon.......Uh Oh ....get cutting and pasting!!!! I have acquired a new customer and I have to say I am tooottaallyy chuffed about it as I personally luuurrvvveee this store,so if you are ever in East St.Kilda do pop in.




I shall be off now ...
ps big news in the Davey house - littlest Davey starting to move herself around in circles on the floor - pretty bloody good considering she can't be fagged doing anything but sit a-n-d she is one!!!!!!!! Bring on the commando crawl I say!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Did you say you've nearly done your Christmas shopping?
Stop it! You are making the rest of us look bad. Or at least me...

go Saffy go!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Mrs Smith said...

good work Saff.
She'll b erunning before you know it.

I have already chosen my kiddy xmas gifts - i think I am pretty special.


love to you

2:28 PM  
Blogger Jorth said...

Thanks for reminding me... must get cracking on Christmas. Gah.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Soo said...

Haven't even started on our Christmas shopping - you are super organised! Love the cards!

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loving those cards still. and on ya Saffster!

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayyyy for the littlest davey!!!! and the cards are pretty again... especially the last one! quite different from your others- colorwise...!!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger jen v said...

Love your latest creations. The colors are great!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home