Friday, December 08, 2006

Tagged

Well I have been tagged and although a little late - here it is

4 jobs I have had...
1. Brand Manager
2.Store Manager
3.Sales Rep
4.Bakery Assistant

4 movies I could watch over over
1.Dirty Dancing ( how embaressment)
2.Never been kissed (even more how embaressment)
3.Starsky and Hutch
4.Clueless ( ok I have bad taste in movies)

4 places I have lived apart from where I live now
1. Hong Kong
2. New York ( only for two months so no need to get excited)
-
-
(how sad - I love Melbourne!!!)

4 tv shows I love
1.Scrubs
2.Greys Anatomy
3. Mcleods Daughters ( I realise what that has just done to my reputation!!!!!)
4.Blood in the wire

4 places I have been for a vacation
1.Darwin
2.Sunshine Coast
3.Koh Samui
4.Las Vegas

4 Websites I visit Daily
1. My Email
2.Ebay ( addiction just won't go away)
3.Bloglines
4.Real estate .com ( looking for a house)

4 Favourite foods
1. Chocolate
2. Gemmys lasagne
3. Mums meatball curry
4. Spaghetti Bolognese ( oh so cultured!!)

4 places I would rather be
1. At Aurora Spa Retreat
2. At Coolum Beach
3. South of France
4. Hong Kong

4 people I am tagging
Sammy
Shannon
Caroline
Georgie


All ready for Lulu....




oooooohhhh its all happening.... where is that baby gone?????

4 Comments:

Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Nobody puts Baby in the corner.

You rate Country Road wearing chicks riding horses (Fixit's name for McLeod's Daughters) over "House"? I may have to drop you.

Thanks for my first tag! I'll get to work.

Look at that big schoolgirl. She looks a bit cute in her schooliform. I know exactly how you're feeling. And now mine is finishing his first year of Prep and will be an even bigger Grade One.
Can we put bricks on their heads to stop them growing up so fast?

1:00 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

McLeod's Daughters? Deary me.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god she's all growed up!

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home