Thursday, January 25, 2007

Look what Ive got!



I am a bit behind in showing these but better late than never. I got these for Christmas from my sneaky sister.I now officially have a business card which is great so I now don't have to fumble some rubbish to customers like ".....sorry,Ive just run out".One of my yearly goals has been crossed off the list so double whammy!!!

They are pretty cool and if you haven't already got some -get some.

Stay tuned as the work bug has started nibbling so may have some new things to show.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhh they ARE pretty!!!!! i want to get thank you postcards this year.... but those moo cards are too cute to pass up!

your applique work is BEAUTIFUL!!!! and all you people who have HOT weather, make me jealous... its 9 degrees farenheit where i am at... i WISH i was hot and sweaty :) but instead i am cold and worried about my gas bill hahahhaha

hugs!

ps. i liked your meme too!

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are WAY cool!! ingested any one-cent pieces lately??

7:13 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Great moo cards!

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have coveted these for awhile. I'm jealous of yours -- they're beautiful! A sister with good taste! You are sooo lucky...

:)

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love the moo cards. They are very stylish. The customers will love them! Been meaning to do some ourselves.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home