Friday, August 11, 2006

ssssshhh

After being tagged by Aunty Cookie I thought I would share a few secrets. Obviously they are about to lose their highly important status of being my secrets but oh well..... ( I am quite boring ).

I once pretended that John Taylor from Duran Duran was my cousin. ( I know,dumb secret)

I have had an inappropriate dream about Shannon Noll (wwwhhhhaaaatttt ??? I hear) and Matt Damon. ( understandable!)

I snuck a drag of my mums cigarette whilst she was vacuuming and had her back turned then proceeded to have severe asthma for the rest of the day. ( I was about five.)

I have issues with people that have a turned eye and cannot look at them.

My best friend and I faked a car break down just so we could get some specific help from some specific males. ( Its ok I married him!)

I have had severe postnatal depression with both of my daughters.

A new card I have just made for my Mums birthday - that is a secret til Sunday...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice card, perfect for a woman who smoked whilst vacuuming....or just blowing the smoke out and not inhaling. Like mum did. Or does, depending on what crowd she's hanging with these days......

2:06 PM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Hey Body Jam girl - you made me laugh with the turned eye thing. I just get confused about which eye I should look at and then get embarassed in case they can tell I don't know which one to focus on.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the john taylor cousin thing!! the card looks ace

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

intersting to note the time of your post....shouldn't you have been having lunch in Moorabbin around that time???? anyway, love the card and the Shannon Noll confession. I'll see you a Noll obsession and raise you a Paul Keating fetish!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and in Grade 3 I stole my teache's giant easter egg which she'd won in the school raffle and then tried to blame my 'arch enemy' Sandra Armenio ( I got sprung though when the teacher checked my teeth and saw a truckload of chocolate remnants!)

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your honesty, and the card is gorgeous!

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhaha, the cigarette one is funny (not that asthma is funny)... and taht card is sooo cute!!! yes, your honesty is refreshing!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home