Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Home of their Own

After having a wonderful weekend - eating,eating and more eating Monday came with a bit of a thud. My first.gymbaroo class with my ten month old was a d-i-s-a-s-t-e-r .A screaming child for 45 minutes is no fun for anyone!That self consciousness just wouldn't go away and ofcourse I found myself wondering why on earth we came. Alas we shall try again next week....... That little hiccup seemed to spread a grey cloud that didn't want to go away and I couldn't seem to get myself together to work so off I went to visit a lovely little jewellery shop The Jewelled Oasis. Not only does this shop have some beautiful indivual pieces of jewellery they also have some great gift cards. By me!!! They finally have a whole card rack just for them! OOOOHHHHHH my babies,finding a home of their own!



It was definitely a nice boost for the day and another reason to keep going ...even when you don't feel like it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh so its not only me who hates gymbaroo?? eh?? Saffy is on my side. As for cards, noice work, as always...

Have a chat to Judes about her website though...I know a designer who could make it look less like it was designed in Word...mmmmhhmm.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Mauricio said...

Hi Joanne,

Very creative an nice artwork!

see you

6:07 AM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

the cards look great!!!
my son loved Gymbaroo but he was 7mnths when we first started....

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very cool, a whole rack of beautiful cards, made by you.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do love your cards and what a thrill it must be to not only have them in a shop but to have a whole rack!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Great cards - they all look gorgeous!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home