Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tap Tap Anyone there??





I have been lucky enough to find a Saturday Morning Activity for my four year old daughter that she loves.Loves.Loves. It is so relaxed and casual - you don't have to sign up for a term (extremely handy for financial reasons and for the unpredictable ) and you get to be like your favourite
Aunty. Yes,by the way,she taps! I Know,annoying isn't it??? Not just that making-a-bit-of-noise tap, the really super-cool,co-ordinated,kick arse dancing extravaganza type of tap dancing! Her talent is endless....
Anyhoo, if you are looking for a super- fun activity for your child,then check this out Miss Caroline.





These are my latest creations in the card-making scene. Hoping to get busy this week.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you forgot to mention that you can tap too! But I can just see Miss V at Young Talent time!!
Love the cards too.

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good new cards, great colours.

As for being a kick arse tapper, me think not. My netball 'god- complex' doesnt carry over to the dancefloor unfortunately...

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog I have just started one too (or trying to) and I think your's is so entertaining (like your sister's!) I LOVE your cards too, just brilliant.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Soo said...

Have just discovered your blog and love it! Your cards are so pretty and Greys Anatomy is my favourite!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Hey, thanks for the plug! Hope you've seen the new website photos, your little Miss and your niece are looking v. cute in them

2:40 PM  
Blogger jen v said...

Love this card. beautiful color choices

2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your cards. good new blogging site. thanks

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anthony Carlson said...

Hence, nurses can even be considered as the eyes and ears of a doctor, without whom, a doctor cannot easily perform his or her duties. Nursing Assistant Salaries Winston-salem Nc Certain words have the power to wreak havoc in the nurse's mind: research, evidence-based practice, and theoretical underpinnings... Dallas Tx Nursing Assistant Courses Most of these nursing jobs offer competitive pay and free housing.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home