Friday, July 21, 2006

And then there was none

After hearing the very exciting news that one of the shops I supply had sold out of my cards I ventured off again to show the owner my new stash of cards. Needless to say this was a little nervewracking so I was thrilled when she bought more to fill her shelves (double the quantity this time - woooohooo) Here is a few of the ones that she bought.



Apart from my handmade cards(plug plug)there are fabulous goodies in this great shop winkle and what is even better is that they only stock product that is made locally.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youll have to get a fancy folio and car with 'teacup transport' for your business meetings....

2:49 PM  
Blogger Mrs Smith said...

Nice work Joanne. You'll be a frock card millionare in no time.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Mrs Smith said...

and by the way ... snazzy blog header! I love the green.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey fellow blogger - you are going to be HTMLing it up in no time!! winkle, winkle, nudge, nudge - sorry, it's a bit late at night!

10:35 PM  
Blogger thebutterflycollector said...

these are great, good on you for taking the plunge to sell them! It is really nervewraking approaching people sometimes!!! I hope this lot sells out too for you!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

Your cards are fabulous! Welcome to Blogland! :)

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Jessie Daily said...

Your cards are fabulous! Welcome to Blogland! :)

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home