Friday, March 14, 2008

Up Up and Away

Well its finally happened...my two and half year old daughter is finally beginning to walk!
Praiiiissssseee the Lord! Well done Saffy - we thought you may have been pipped by your not-even-one-year-old -cousin. Maybe that is what finally got ther butt into gear.

No more being on the recieving end of strange looks when I tell people she is over two. No more being scared to go to the health nurse because I just so cannot be bothered having to go through my story with her.

Very weak muscle tone. Yes she has a paeditrician. Yes she does physio. mmmm yes she even has had a barrage of intrusive tests that showed up nothing.yep nuttin! Yes she has a nuerolgist and yes it has cost us an effing fortune (not just financially)

I was getting very sick and tired of carrying my little thumper around. My hips have been constantly out and maybe I will be saying goodbye to the sickening click my chiropracter makes adjusting it back in.
I can now finally enjoy what other kids Saffy's age have been doing...... visits to the park , wandering to the shops hand in hand and not have to juggle carry hefty 16kg child with handbag,groceries,child bag (spare nappy etc) and generally a six year olds schoolbag also!!
Speaking of six year olds - Violet turned six last Sunday. The Itinary was created by miss six.

Bike Ride

Trip to the park

beach

Mcdonalds for dinner.
Demandinnnnggg!!! Well Miss six is walking around as a bundle of excitement as she is having birthday party this weekend. A "High School Musical" party. Sounds very special doesn't it???? Well if you are six it may just be one of the highlights of your schoolterm! I am rather laid back about this party - I am not one for organising venues and and co ordinating party accessories. A cd player, some good old fashioned games and fairy bread at home always seem to do the trick.

And definately no parents. ( I mean of other kids - party girls parents will be there or DHS maybe contacted). It's not there party so bugger if I will be entertaining them aswell. ( More party food for me and the kids I say!)



Is it wierd that I even know some the songs.. like word for word???

Anyway wish us luck ....

13 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Yeh - walking!! Fantastic news. Good luck with the party.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Yay for Saffy!

Hope the HSM party is a blast. (And I sooooo agree on the other parents staying thing..!)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I am so happy for you! Truly. How did you managed to stay sane? Just shows how strong mother love can be!!

With you all the way in how you do kids parties.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Well done Saffy! I bet you've got great muscle tone in your arms. Hope they don't go the bingo wing route mine have taken...
Good luck with the party. I'm always too scared to have them at home - too much mess.
How are you going with the book? It seems to be the consensus that The Memory Keeper's Daughter is just so so.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Em said...

YAYAY!!!!

I'm so happy for you both!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Yay Saffy! But don't say good-bye to your seized hip yet, I still have to carry the 4-year-old "my legs are tired" Cherub round PLENTY!!

Happy birthday to Violet. hope she has a great party.

10:46 PM  
Blogger M said...

Great for Saffy!

I hope the party went well. I think only *helpful* parents should stay. The ones who will re-fill your champagne glass/Milkshake-sized G&T/teacup and help clean up.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

We're all in this together ....
Living in my own world ...
I want Fabulous, that is my simple request (except in our house, it's Fableeus).
I have a four year old who pretends to be Sharpay. She is the only child at kinder who knows HSM.
We are going to HSM on Ice. I may need to be on ice to get through it.
And did I mention we have the playstation singstar of HSM?
I feel your pain. Hope the party was a big success. And well done on the walking!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Jorth said...

Well done Saffy!

7:04 AM  
Blogger LBA said...

Go Saffy !!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louboutin shoes, nike roshe run, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses, ralph lauren pas cher, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, nike free, prada outlet, christian louboutin outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, gucci outlet, burberry, louboutin outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, louboutin pas cher, air max, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, nike air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, uggs on sale, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, ugg boots, michael kors, replica watches, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, sac longchamp, nike free, jordan shoes

11:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ralph lauren, hollister, ghd, north face outlet, nike air max, birkin bag, celine handbags, vans shoes, chi flat iron, new balance, iphone 6 cases, iphone 6s plus cases, instyler, nike huarache, louboutin, beats by dre, timberland boots, bottega veneta, mac cosmetics, longchamp, babyliss, baseball bats, ipad cases, lululemon, s5 cases, asics running shoes, hollister, oakley, jimmy choo shoes, iphone 6 plus cases, valentino shoes, iphone 6s cases, soccer jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, herve leger, mcm handbags, insanity workout, reebok shoes, soccer shoes, hollister, ferragamo shoes, nike air max, p90x workout, iphone cases, giuseppe zanotti, nike trainers, vans, mont blanc, iphone 5s cases, nike roshe, wedding dresses, north face outlet, nfl jerseys

12:06 PM  
Blogger dalia alaa said...

http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/bed-bugs-5.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/bed-bugs-4.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/bed-bugs-3.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/bed-bugs-2.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/bed-bugs.html

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home