Thursday, March 06, 2008

happy Anniversary

Forgive me Father as it has been fourteen days since my last post. I occasionally fall off the blogging horse. I have actually been on a little bit of a working soiree. I say soiree because although I was in Sydney working at the Gift and Trade show selling this great product I also happened to be child free.

Just me.

Eating breakfast in peace.

No little heads popping around the corner when you want to go to the toilet.

No Mad rush hour of dressing,feeding ,tidying in the mornings.

Having the remote all to myself.

Reading this in peace.

Just me me me.

Back to reality now. Making these pants for Saffy.



Now I just have to learn to rethread the bobbin. Oh geez. Bloody fiddly little things.

By the way. It's my wedding Anniversary today. Nine Years.

Three property moves (not including an overseas stint)Eleven Birthdays,Valentines days. Five Mothers Days. Five Fathers Day. Five Family Trips to New Zealand. Six Camping trips.Two Births.Two Dogs.Seven Jobs.Four trips to the Sunshine coast.Numerous sporting teams although all of them named the "poochies".Four Funerals.Six weddings. Seven cars.Eight Countries visited.

Numerous occasions of laughter ,lllluuurrvvveee and great times. ( Hope I score a good pressie!!!)

Happy Anniversary Willy xx

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

9 years?

Jeez seems like only yesterday I was getting a bad hairdo by an overzealous hairdresser in mums bedroom. And I still consider those grey high heels my only going out shoes.

Man Im a total tightass.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary - you have packed a lot in!

Child free working breaks. Fantastic. Well maybe not the working bit. Although them jewels look very lovely.

6:52 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

oooh - I love a table of life. I wonder what mine would look like if I tabulated it all up ?

Congrats on the 9years.

Perhaps you'll get some of the jewels you were flogging ?!?

7:03 PM  
Blogger Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Happy anniversary!

Hope you do get a good prezzie! (although with the 9th being pottery, willow or leather I can't imagine what it may be!)

7:12 PM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

I've just finished reading that book!

Happy Anniversary. Are you sure you don't want to share a wedding photos with us to celebrate?

10:22 PM  
Blogger M said...

Happy Anniversary!

Yes, where are the wedding photos? Or perhaps a video of the best man giving a speech.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Happy Annivversary to you both! Amazing what you can fit into 9 years! The pants for Saffy look great BTW - great shape.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Corrie said...

awwwwww happy anniversary! what a nice tribute to being married and doesn't time fly

oh and threading bobbins isn't as bad as threading the overlocker...I still haven't done mine yet since we moved!


Corrie:)

8:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louboutin shoes, nike roshe run, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses, ralph lauren pas cher, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, nike free, prada outlet, christian louboutin outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, gucci outlet, burberry, louboutin outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, louboutin pas cher, air max, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, nike air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, uggs on sale, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, ugg boots, michael kors, replica watches, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, sac longchamp, nike free, jordan shoes

11:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

true religion outlet, ralph lauren uk, abercrombie and fitch, lacoste pas cher, nike air max, coach outlet, true religion jeans, ugg boots, ray ban uk, sac guess, vanessa bruno, tn pas cher, nike air max, lululemon, ray ban pas cher, replica handbags, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, converse pas cher, ugg boots, kate spade handbags, nike roshe, hollister, hermes, new balance pas cher, michael kors, coach purses, burberry outlet online, michael kors, michael kors, michael kors outlet, nike blazer, nike free run uk, nike air max, vans pas cher, burberry, michael kors, north face, north face, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, air force, coach outlet, true religion jeans, timberland, mulberry, michael kors outlet, hogan, hollister pas cher, oakley pas cher

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home