Thursday, December 13, 2007

technical hitch




I have been a little slack on the blogging front as of late because everything seems to have hit a glitch. Couldn't charge the camera. Optus kept suspending our phone due to their own billing mistakes. Every time I got on the computer I was strangely compelled to search through Facebook for the Australian netball team.

I know - strange but true. My blogging was pushed to the wayside just so I could get a glimpse of Liz Ellis....

Trying not to freak out that my forever fagging father was in hospital with all sorts of breathing/lung/tumour issues - deciding if this was the right time in my life to get addicted to some sort of anxiety relaxant and it be totally justified!?!

Lots of christmas excitement going on - although we temporarily lost the tree and then the box of decorations.
Christmas Carols and morning teas have definately made up for that.

What is it with this time of year and morning teas?????

I shouldn't really complain as I never say no to some cheesecake and home made slice ( even if it is before 11.00 am)

Anyhoo also trying my hand at some bunting for Christmas pressies.




Whatdya think???? Just ignore the smudges on the tv - how do people photograph bunting so well???

Off on a date tonight with my husband - hooowwww romantic .... hoping it won't be some last minute christmas shopping at chaddy then some misery and salmonella from the food court.

Im sure we can do better than that!

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

salmonella - so romantic to be heaving together!! I hope you find something a little less feverish to do together - we are off to dinner and a show - how grown up does that sound?!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Gawd...I hope Chaddy doesn't feature in your date-night! It's hell at this time of year. I have a self-imposed Chaddy ban from the 1st of December. Although, every year I seem to break my ban (and then regret it afterwards).

1:37 PM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

I can also consume cheesecake at any hour of the day or night.

I want cool bunting too, but I seriously can't be bothered to sew it. Yours looks great and I bet your recipients love it.

Have a great date; go somewhere posh and stay away from the malls.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Your bunting looks great - I didn't even notice the smudges until you pointed them out!

Wow a date? with hubby? no kids? - I truly hope that you do better than chaddy - and I'm sure that you will. Enjoy.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Oh I hope you manage more than a mall date too- The bunting is great - my TV is smudge free, the dust covers up all smudges.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Enjoy that date.

The bunting is great.

Your Christmas star has a mate.

At our place (got sick of that rhyming stuff).

5:13 PM  
Blogger M said...

Oh I don't know. Salmonella and a Movie during the Christmas rush sounds romantic to me...

5:42 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Ah the blackhole that is facebook. Where do the hours go?? Im glad to hear your dads OK. My 'forever fagging' nana is in hospital too. She has lung cancer for the third time, but she keeps on pulling through. She's a little battler!!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Corrie said...

ohhhh love the bunting well done and I spot a little bit of jack and the beanstalk in there! I hope you (and your dad) make it through the festive season....I try to forget my waistline at this time of year and avoid photos at the same time! works for me and keira is so much cuter!

Corrie:)

4:53 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

I don't do Chaddie at the best of times ... and apparently they've added MORE to it again this year ?

Um, I think i'll pass...

2:58 PM  
Blogger Mrs Smith said...

merry christmas daveys.

hope your christmases all come at once. Sent you cards and stuff to Shannon's before I realised she was going away. Hope they get to y ou ok eventually


Lots of love to all of you from all of us

G

1:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louboutin shoes, nike roshe run, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses, ralph lauren pas cher, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, nike free, prada outlet, christian louboutin outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, gucci outlet, burberry, louboutin outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, louboutin pas cher, air max, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, nike air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, uggs on sale, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, ugg boots, michael kors, replica watches, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, sac longchamp, nike free, jordan shoes

11:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

true religion outlet, ralph lauren uk, abercrombie and fitch, lacoste pas cher, nike air max, coach outlet, true religion jeans, ugg boots, ray ban uk, sac guess, vanessa bruno, tn pas cher, nike air max, lululemon, ray ban pas cher, replica handbags, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, converse pas cher, ugg boots, kate spade handbags, nike roshe, hollister, hermes, new balance pas cher, michael kors, coach purses, burberry outlet online, michael kors, michael kors, michael kors outlet, nike blazer, nike free run uk, nike air max, vans pas cher, burberry, michael kors, north face, north face, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, air force, coach outlet, true religion jeans, timberland, mulberry, michael kors outlet, hogan, hollister pas cher, oakley pas cher

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home