Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Summer Holiday - The Last Stand.

Well being back in the land of Reality has its pros. Sleeping in your own bed. No more living out of a suitcase and the comfort of being able to catch up on this.

Being on Holiday in New Zealand was fantatsic. There are lots of things I love about New Zealand. For example I love this chocolate bar and ofcourse this one ( strange name I know ).

I love the fact you can be walking in beautiful rainforests like this



And then come upon this 100m later




Late nights,sleeping in,eating out,catching up with friends and family sigh sigh. Oh well now back to hauling my butt to the gym to work off all those pinky bars.

And attempting to get over my daughter asking me what sex was.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Lovely holiday.

But that last sentence is a complete cracker!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

It's the number after 5, isn't it?

7:30 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

welcome back! i hope that you find a way to hold onto that 'just had a relaxing holiday feeling' for as long as possible... I'm sure the gym can wait :)

8:41 PM  
Blogger M said...

Looks like a great holiday.

I am just hanging out for my daughter to ask me about you.know.what because I just want to get the explaining all over and done with without having to pull her aside for a "special chat".

11:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh yeah?! and just what conversations has she been overhearing?!!

1:27 AM  
Blogger Corrie said...

uh oh you need to go to the library and get some very good books like I did...I just wanted books about babies coming home for my toddler and instead got an illustrated lesson in what happens when a mummy loves a daddy!

Corrie;)

9:36 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I have been dropping by your blog lately and just thought that I should say Hi. Sounds like you had a great holiday in NZ my second favourite country. Speaking of chocolate bars did you try Buzz Bars they are my favourite from NZ.
Cheers Linda

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a glorious time!

Feel like coming to my exhibition opening on March 5th? If you think you might, please email me and I'll send you out an invite. :)

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the whole thing sounds sooo wonderful! except for the big S question of course!!!! :o

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home