Tuesday, September 09, 2008

aw geez the blisters

My Social life at the moment is at an all time high. Im talking getting the heels out,blushing up and hittin the dance floor like Im an eighteen year old! ( We can all dream can't we???) I have had three weekends in a row where we have had a fairly swisho special occasion. A fortieth where my husband dressed up as Ziggy stardust and wore a white lycra jumpsuit.
Oh that was special.

Followed by two weddings.
I am feeling the love.
However my blistered toes aint. Heels that only get taken out occasionally are running the risk of showing slight wear. And the dancing? What was I thinking? Or was it the champagne thinking? My toes felt like they were put through a mincer.Or was that because I thought it would be funny to try and do the running man to all early ninety hits? (In my three inch heels)

I even spied some crumpers on the dance floor. MMMMMMMmm lucky we all have a sense of uummmour.

Looking forward to getting back to Saturday night in front of bad Hallmark movies. My toes will thank me for it later.

Awww the happy couple. Congrats.

9 Comments:

Blogger trash said...

The Happy Couple!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Mrs Smith said...

oh joey what was i thinking. lucky i only drink once a year or my feet and my friends may not think me funny at all. g

8:10 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Can't do it - just can't do it - happy to do the dancing - can't do the high heels.

Cannot deal with the pain.....

9:11 PM  
Blogger Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

One night of high heels = a week of pain. But I do it anyway.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Corrie said...

oh weddings are fun! heels are not so fun especially when you slop around in birkenstocks all year round!!!!!!

how lovely is her dress!

Corrie:)

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Miahflj said...

One night of high heels = a week of pain. But I do it anyway.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louboutin shoes, nike roshe run, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses, ralph lauren pas cher, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, nike free, prada outlet, christian louboutin outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, gucci outlet, burberry, louboutin outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, louboutin pas cher, air max, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, nike air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, uggs on sale, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, ugg boots, michael kors, replica watches, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, sac longchamp, nike free, jordan shoes

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Tangki Fiber said...

Tangki Fiberglass
Jual Septic Tank
Jual Tangki Kimia
Jual Talang Fiber

8:40 AM  
Blogger deraz said...

خدمات عجمان
شركة تلميع وجلى رخام فى عجمان
شركة مكافحة الفئران فى عجمان

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home